What Features Can I Expect from The Wayback App?
The Wayback app for iOS and Android is the quickest, easiest way to frequent your local Wayback Burgers. You can:
- Place a customized order and pay ahead with Mobile Order & Pay
- Earn points and redeem rewards through the Wayback Payback Rewards program on all in-restaurant, mobile app, and online purchases (excluding Wayback Shop Site)
- Check your balance and add funds to your account
- Get connected with friends and share your Wayback Burgers experience via social media
- Search nearby locations, navigate the menu, and more
How Do I Use the Wayback App?
- How do I earn Wayback Payback Rewards through the app?
Great question! First, check out the Locations tab in your app settings (tap the icon in the top corner of your home screen to get there); this will show you all participating locations. Visit any of these spots and scan the barcode on your home screen before you pay to record the total towards your Wayback Payback account.
Any orders placed via the Wayback app will also count towards your progress automatically!
- Can the same phone number be used on two Wayback app accounts?
No; please ensure the phone number on your account is unique. If not, you will not be able to track your Wayback Payback progress at the register.
Where Can I Find My Receipts and Transaction History?
- How do I see my transaction history?
There is a Transaction History tab under your app’s settings. Please check here to review all past orders made through the app.
- I need a receipt.
You will receive an emailed receipt for every purchase you make via the app. Please check the email that you used to register for the app. If you do not see the receipt in your inbox, please check your spam folder.
How Does the Wayback Payback Rewards Program Work?
- How do I earn points and how does this benefit me?
For every $1 you spend, you will earn 1 point. Once you’ve received 100 points, you will earn a $10 reward and will continue to do so after every 100 points earned as a Gold Status member.
On Double Points Days, for every $1 you spend, you will earn 2 points. Be sure to take advantage of these days!
- How do I earn a reward?
Most rewards are unlocked automatically based on your account status and added to your account on your behalf.
If you receive an email about a reward, make sure to read through it to see if you need to claim your reward onto your account! You’ll always be able to see your available rewards within your app as well.
Reference the Rewards tab by clicking “My Rewards” on the home screen and swiping to the far right to track your status level and reward eligibility.
- How do I use a reward?
Rewards will be redeemed automatically towards your next purchase via the app. Neither you nor the cashier need to do anything extra to redeem your reward!
- I made a purchase without scanning my Wayback app or providing my phone number. Can I still receive points towards my Wayback Payback Rewards progress?
Good question! Please email a copy of your receipt and a brief description of what prevented you from using your app (does the restaurant need our help?) to our support team at [email protected]. We’ll do our best to make sure nothing gets in your way next time!
- Where can I see my progress?
Head to the “My Rewards” button on the home screen to review your progress.
- Where can I see my available rewards?
Your available rewards can be found by clicking on the “My Rewards” button. Please review any emails you receive regarding rewards if you have any questions on eligibility or availability, or if you do not see it in your rewards tab.
- Help! I unlocked a reward but it didn’t apply to my order.
Rewards apply to the next transaction you make after the one on which it is unlocked. Rewards are not earned and redeemed towards the same transaction.
- Help! I received an email about a reward but don’t see it in my app.
The email you received may have a button to click to add the reward to your account. Otherwise, your reward may only be redeemable during a certain time of day (for example, lunch or dinner). If that’s the case, the reward will only be visible during the times you are able to redeem it.
What Kind of Support Can I Expect Through the App?
- How do I share my concern about the quality of my food or in-restaurant experience?
These types of issues are often best resolved by the restaurant directly. Please tap below to call your most recently visited location.
Our restaurants are stocked full of rockstars! But if they’re unable to assist for any reason, email us at [email protected] and we can work to resolve the matter together.
- How can I ask questions or give feedback regarding a specific restaurant or menu?
If it is regarding a specific location, you can tap below to call your most recently visited location and address with them directly.
You can also submit Feedback through the Wayback Burgers website, www.waybackburgers.com/contact-us/, and share your comments regarding the menu, or even a specific restaurant.
How Does Billing & Payment Work?
- I made a purchase without ordering through app. Can I still receive credit?
Good question–please email a copy of your receipt and a brief description of what prevented you from using your app (does the restaurant need our help?) to our support team at [email protected]; we’ll do our best to make sure nothing gets in your way next time!
- How am I charged for my Mobile Order & Pay purchases?
Your account is on instant billing, so you’ll be charged instantly and individually for all Mobile Order & Pay purchases. Please ensure you have your preferred credit/debit card linked to your app account before you place your order.
- Am I charged through the Wayback app for my in-restaurant purchases?
No. When you scan the barcode on your app at the register, you are activating your Wayback Payback account only, and you can pay for your purchase outside of the app using any payment method you prefer.
At this time, the Wayback app cannot be used as a payment method for in-restaurant purchases.
- Is there a limit to how much I can spend in a day through the Wayback app?
Yes. There is a maximum you can spend in a 24-hour period via the app. Further purchases can be made outside of the app.
To inquire about the maximum you can spend in a 24-hour period, please reach out to our support team at [email protected].
- How do I update the credit/debit card on my account?
Head into your app settings (click the menu bar at the top left of the home screen) and tap “Payment Method.” When you add a card to your account, it will automatically replace your previous card on file. Please follow these steps even if you only need to update the expiration date on your card, as information cannot be edited after the fact.
If you are an iOS user, please note that in order to remove your payment method from your Wayback app account you must change your Payment Preference to “Wayback Payback only” in the “Manage your Cards” section.
Only one payment type can be added to a single Wayback app account at a time.
What Do I Do if I Made a Mistake Using Mobile Order & Pay via The Wayback App?
- I just ordered ahead, but need to make a change to the items, quantities, or pick up time.
To make any sort of change to an order placed in advance, please call the restaurant from which you ordered. Your emailed receipt will include the phone number for the restaurant, or you can do a quick location look-up in the app.
- Help! I placed my order ahead of time at the wrong location!
Please reach out to the restaurant from which you ordered to ensure they do not fill your order, and for help with a refund. Your emailed receipt will include the phone number for the restaurant.
Don’t See Your Question Listed Here?
Reach out to us here, and we’ll be glad to help!