A MESSAGE TO WAYBACK BURGERS GUESTS REGARDING CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19)
The outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19) represents a global emergency and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by it.
At Wayback Burgers, we believe nothing is more important than the health and well-being of our guests, franchise partners, and all staff members.
On that note, I wanted to reach out to you personally to provide an update on specific steps we’ve taken to put safety first in all Wayback Burgers restaurants around the world. These steps include, but are not limited to:
- We are following all hand-washing and sanitization procedures recommended by the CDC. This includes more frequent sanitizing and cleaning of restrooms, door handles and other high-touch hot spots.
- We have removed all condiments, utensils, napkin dispensers, and other self-serve items from the dining area. We will deliver these items directly to each guest upon request.
- We are wrapping and bagging all orders, even those that are dine-in, to ensure no food is sitting out on a public countertop for any duration of time.
- We are actively working on new food delivery strategies to help guests feel as comfortable and safe as possible. This includes a new curbside service option that we’re currently testing at multiple locations. We expect curbside service to be available at all restaurants later this week.
- And we’ve instructed any staff members who are not feeling well to stay home out of an abundance of caution and self-monitor their symptoms.
As this situation continues to evolve, you may see further changes at Wayback Burgers restaurants. We will continue to follow protocols from the CDC, local Boards of Health and other state and local authorities. If more drastic measures are required for the best interest of local communities, such as limiting operations or even temporary closings, we will take them.
In addition to the curbside service option that’s coming soon, all guests can still order through our website and mobile app. We are currently offering $5 off any order of $25 or more placed through our online ordering site (visit https://order.waybackburgers.com/ and select the location from which you would like to pick-up; enter code 5OFF25 at checkout).
Of course, we will follow all safety precautions mentioned above when preparing your meal and your order will be waiting for you when you get to the restaurant.
For guests who are more comfortable staying at home, our delivery partners (Uber Eats, GrubHub, Door Dash, Postmates, etc.) can bring Wayback to you based on local availability.
Thank you for trusting in us during this difficult time. We will get through this together.
We are honored to serve you and your community and look forward to seeing you soon.
President, Wayback Burgers